Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

Re: I have a complaint

second banning??

Isn't third a permabann?
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

Well whatever he never listens anyway.
He will learn eventually

[spoiler]I hope.[/spoiler]

Edit
Pimping D wrote:second banning??

Isn't third a permabann?

I believe so bro.

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
Colton
Forum Elder
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Canadian
ID: 1938534

I was under the impression that only the 3 parties involved + exceptions were allowed to post here? #-o

Perhaps we should have that rule changed, so long as it's constructive discussion by outsiders.. :-k
zeekomkommer
Forum Addict
Alliance: sigma leader
Race: systemlord
ID: 70578

Colton wrote:I was under the impression that only the 3 parties involved + exceptions were allowed to post here? #-o

Perhaps we should have that rule changed, so long as it's constructive discussion by outsiders.. :-k

read the ombudsman cornour rules again, they changed last month ;)

will reply to the rest of the topic after dinner

o btw, it takes 9 warnings or 3bans in a year to get a permaban

dinner time
Colton
Forum Elder
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Canadian
ID: 1938534

Uhg Zeek, you beat me to the delete button, I just had a look over them again and see my mistake :lol:

Mybad :-"

*Leaves thread*
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Pimping D wrote:second banning??

Isn't third a permabann?

Yes third ban is a permaban, however he is on his first ban since the new Admin Team when the warnings were reset for all users.
Image ImageImageImage
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

so totoro has a full year to be perma banned
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Pimping D wrote:so totoro has a full year to be perma banned

totoro is on his 3rd warning = 14 day ban

6th is another ban then 9th warning is permaban.
Image ImageImageImage
zeekomkommer
Forum Addict

okey so i took my time to look into the complaint

the first warning was issued by caprila for the following post:

moved again how about this...

The Machine RoKeT blasts off and kills thousands of human babies in a fit of rage??? would that work totally on cue and totally roleplaying???

now this indicates that it was not the first that was warned for but a follow up post. now this means the previous post was already modded and that the user was therefor old not to do it again.

if this happens the user should contact the mod in question and ask if his/her replacement post would form a problem or ask the mod for some feedback via pm. just posting again will be seen as spam. therefor that warning is valid in my eyes. specialy cuz the thread is under close supervision by the mods

second warning was issued by jack for posting the same thing again after caprila gave a warning. that is disobeying a moderator and that is a warnable offence. therefor i believe the warnings are given fairly.

now about wheter or notsaying: kill human baby's can be seen as RP.

i think it's an extreme form of rollplay and isn't an ethical thing to write, specialy not in the way you wrote it up. moderators have the right to mod unethical posts. they should not warn for the firs time when it is posted since their first task is to inform.

i think the mods were correct in this fromthe current information displayed here. i will leave the thread open for 1-2 more days to give for the posebilety for new information
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

Tetrismonkey wrote:I think Cap, you warned him for the wrong reason.

Read the usernotes.

I might word it better as Earendil said, but I'd do the same thing again.

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
zeekomkommer
Forum Addict

Tetrismonkey wrote:Just want to get something in here.

I think Cap, you warned him for the wrong reason. The post Is/was perfectly ontopic, however distastefull it is. He does though, deserve a warning for posting such a distasteful, innaproperite post.

So my suggestion is that Cap learns from this, that a post isnt spam if its distasteful. Choosing the reason for why a user is warned and taking the time to think things through before posting, can save alot of trouble in the end.

so your basicly saying what i said in my post above it just that i said the warning given does stick becausse he redid a modded post instead of seeing with the mods if his new post was correct or complained to me first.

i have even talked to him ingame via pm to explain what happend and he understands the warnings he's been given and has state to me that he will not make the same mistake twice.
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

Given the context of the whole thread

Robots v Humans

I think his post was on topic and relevant..

reference to killing babies/old folk etc is bound to happen in a war thread such as that. ( I find the whole HR V Empires thing stupid tbh)
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
zeekomkommer
Forum Addict

as talked about with totoro ingame he understands why he was warned. i say that the warnings stick, wheter or not you cna say: i'm killing human baby's is up for debate by the forum staff.

should new elements come to light this case can be reopened. bus as for now:

case closed

Return to “Case Archives”