Deni vs J-Ronimo (change the title as you see fit)

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
deni
The Initiate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Goddess
ID: 75493

Honours and Awards

Re: Deni vs J-Ronimo (change the title as you see fit)

J-ronimo wrote:It was not dealt with-so why am i moaning-like i did something wrong, when i just pointed it out.

Nice to see you have marked me as hater-reported, as it is personal insult on my point of views and my self as a regular forum user. I hope it gets properly dealt with and it gets moved to ombudsman corer, as i don't see it fit for a GM to talk like this-thank you.

I think that the very essence on this topic marks you as a hater for me.

If you want to make a topic in the oms corner, please do so.

EDIT: Good luck at clutching at straws.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to
J-ronimo
Forum Expert

Thank you for adressing my personality once more.

Obviously i am just a normal forum user, so i can't move it...but i don't see it fit to make another topic in there, as this one has to be read in whole to be understood...
If you wish to trade with me: benti_svizca@hotmail.com
All trades are confidental and anonymous, so feel free to contact me.

deni
The Initiate

Honours and Awards

If you are too lazy to make a topic in the ombudsman corner, then do not complain if you do not get a reply from the ombudsmen.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God
ID: 0

nice modship there Deni. :smt023

So glad you were considered for admin.. you'd be Rubillant!

[spoiler]Rubillant:
Something which is both brilliant and rubbish. Usually it's brilliant because it is so spectacularly rubbish.[/spoiler]
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
deni
The Initiate

Honours and Awards

Semper wrote:nice modship there Deni. :smt023

So glad you were considered for admin.. you'd be Rubillant!

[spoiler]Rubillant:
Something which is both brilliant and rubbish. Usually it's brilliant because it is so spectacularly rubbish.[/spoiler]

all that anger, all that hate :lol:

Are you still so obsessed with me Semper, that you have to comment on every post I make?

It's not healthy, you know ;)

Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

To answer your question about the report you made, regarding me at least. I didn't deal with it because would've required too much thought at the time, and delayed doing it until later, hoping someone else would handle it in the mean time. I'll try and get around to making a decision if someone already hasn't now...

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”