Ultramarines

Chat about your favorite movie?
Does that new film look great or like an epic fail?
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

Re: Ultramarines

My favorite line of the movie?

BURNNN HERETIIIIIICCCCCCC!

The Iron Duke
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Nemesis Novus
ID: 1915260

Burn Heretic hahahaha awesome. Man I love Dawn of War

I'm still waiting for a Xbox Live invite :-"
Destroyer of Worlds, Defender of Noobs, Dan Dan the Dustbin Man!
'
Spoiler
Noobert
Sedin Triplet

The Iron Duke wrote:Burn Heretic hahahaha awesome. Man I love Dawn of War

And I'm still waiting for a friend invite. :-"
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God
ID: 0

Tyber Zann wrote:
Noobert wrote:Another completely different theory could be that fighting the 100+ Space Marines, and Vehicles that they depleted most of their armed soldiers in the process. That seems most viable if not for the first part I mentioned.

OR...they suck balls at rolling armour saves :-D

Yeah.... apparently my Daemon Prince and Obliterators don't like saving themselves.

@ Noobert. Tbh.. I disagree.. I think the CSM were shown to be weak for a purely marketing service. Space Marines are their main sellers of all their armies and GW is shamelessly renowned when it comes to marketing to be rather ruthless (hell they butchered chaos to have Daemons and CSM's as separate armies so people would have to buy both or see models become obsolete). So I think it was just more opportunity to see the bank go up or to perhaps give something back to all those Space Marine users out there. Then they let the sting off by making the Daemon Prince worth some time.

On Armageddon. Well there were millions on Terra and during the great crusade. Sieges and beyond. If they did Armageddon.. they may be tempted to do the first war which as much as i'd love to see Angron a bodyguard of Bloodthirsters and some GK's go have a scrap i'd much prefer to see the Horus Heresy. Although the idea of having all three Armageddon wars as a trilogy isn't too bad... it's got Chaos, Orks, Space Marines, GK's, Imp Guard... does touch a few notes. Although I think they may do something with Tyranids if they do anything more.

There is the Gothic war too. That was a large part of 40k history and had everyone in it (as well as the latest 13th Crusade). Gothic War has plenty of space action in it too which could be a great new angle.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
The Iron Duke
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Nemesis Novus
ID: 1915260

Noobert wrote:
The Iron Duke wrote:Burn Heretic hahahaha awesome. Man I love Dawn of War

And I'm still waiting for a friend invite. :-"

I cant :( your too popular... Seriously it says you have too many friends and wont let me invite you...

You should delete someone and add me

twin2the2nd
Destroyer of Worlds, Defender of Noobs, Dan Dan the Dustbin Man!
'
Spoiler
Noobert
Sedin Triplet

Already removed people. Noob.

Return to “Grand Cinema”