SERIOUS QUESTION!!!!

For newcomers to ask questions to the other users... this section will usually answer most questions... requesting resources (naq/UUs/ATs) is not to be done here...
tryingthis
Fledgling Forumer
Race: REBELS
ID: 1988328
Alternate name(s): countrypride

Re: SERIOUS QUESTION!!!!

HgE wrote:put it on my Credit Card ... Ill buy you a drink.. for sure :smt050

you could buy me a ss package and donate it to me ;) :smt081 :smt081
Spoiler
Duck Dodgers wrote:
harchester wrote:
tryingthis wrote:
Duck Dodgers wrote:never mind seraphim tryingthis, she is the local attention seeker
nothing wrong with being the attention seeker gives a chance for the death ninja squad like me to come in undetected ;) :-$ :smt042
:smt104
Gratz tryingthis, I believe its the first time I've seen harchester amazed/baffled/stunned :smt110
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

ربهالنوع wrote:I understand some people do not get my sarcastic comments, but RoKeT, you, of all people, should know better.

it origianlly said you were mocking him but then I didn't want to look like an ass if I was wrong so... FROM NOW ON I'LL KNOW....

Uni is never wrong and if she is it is probably Sarcasm :(
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
tryingthis
Fledgling Forumer
Race: REBELS
ID: 1988328
Alternate name(s): countrypride

hey roket check out your officer :-D
Spoiler
Duck Dodgers wrote:
harchester wrote:
tryingthis wrote:
Duck Dodgers wrote:never mind seraphim tryingthis, she is the local attention seeker
nothing wrong with being the attention seeker gives a chance for the death ninja squad like me to come in undetected ;) :-$ :smt042
:smt104
Gratz tryingthis, I believe its the first time I've seen harchester amazed/baffled/stunned :smt110

Return to “Newbie/ FAQ Forum”