KiwiNZ and Ghoul

ckretstarr2
Forum Newbie

Morons abound

What must it be like to be a clueless dolt?

Read the entries above, and you will have some idea.

Try to focus. I'll help. You had no "suspicions" that I and this Kiwi person were one and the same. You childishly assumed that what he (supposedly) told you was true, absent evidence, and then accused me of cheating in a public forum. This makes you both a liar and a gullible fool.

BTW, the Kiwi person said he never said it. So now we have dueling liars. You and he can hash it out. In the meantime, since his English is about on a par with yours (both hovering around the illiteracy mark on the dumb-o-meter) that must be conclusive proof that you and he are the same person, right?
bluejay_fr
Forum Newbie

admin, could someone get that message from Kiwinz out of my message inbox and i swear the topic is over.

ckretstarr2, "u" means "you" in case you didn't understand and it's intentional, helps when u write a lot, if u didn't know.

By the way, hope this thread amused other people, i admit it sure would have amused me...
12agnar0k
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: Morons abound

ckretstarr2 wrote:, and then accused me of cheating in a public forum. This makes you both a liar and a gullible fool

just because he did the rigth thign , when givien bad information which was to post thast he got it here, doesn not make ihm a liar / , seriosuly what a noob thign to say .
ckretstarr2
Forum Newbie

Bozo convention

If you could spell "seriously" one might take you so. As is, you are just the enthusiastic (if illiterate) supporter of a liar and moron. What part of "doing the right thing" is making unsupported accusations? In the real world, these kind of idiots end up bankrupted defending libel and slander suits. The internet, as one poster pointed out, brings out all types of scum who wish to lie anonymously. Doing the right thing seems foreign to your experience.
12agnar0k
Forum Addict

just because you aint worth my time to spell properly doesnt mena i cant, watch yourself you fricking noob, or ill destroy your acc.......
sgtpepper
Fledgling Forumer

Re: Bozo convention

ckretstarr2 wrote:If you could spell "seriously" one might take you so. As is, you are just the enthusiastic (if illiterate) supporter of a liar and moron. What part of "doing the right thing" is making unsupported accusations? In the real world, these kind of idiots end up bankrupted defending libel and slander suits. The internet, as one poster pointed out, brings out all types of scum who wish to lie anonymously. Doing the right thing seems foreign to your experience.

Rules wrote:6 ) No making fun of someone else's spelling/English.
ImageImage
ckretstarr2
Forum Newbie

Remarking upon illiteracy is not the same as making fun

Now, as I've been playing for longer than you, I don't quite get the "noob". Maybe that word doesn't mean what you think it does.

As to trying to destroy me, I don't think your alliance would appreciate it. Considering our relative positions, you might want to rethink that empty threat.
ProTo Fire Fox
Forum Grunt

ask admin to do a IP search see IF those acounts have all been coming from the same computor
:smt059
12agnar0k
Forum Addict

Re: Remarking upon illiteracy is not the same as making fun

ckretstarr2 wrote:Now, as I've been playing for longer than you, I don't quite get the "noob". Maybe that word doesn't mean what you think it does.

As to trying to destroy me, I don't think your alliance would appreciate it. Considering our relative positions, you might want to rethink that empty threat.

i agree :-D but still dont make fun of my spelling, i can spell , i choose to to bother, i could be dyselxic feel bad , feel very bad,
JIX
Forum Addict

Re: Remarking upon illiteracy is not the same as making fun

ckretstarr2 wrote:Now, as I've been playing for longer than you, I don't quite get the "noob". Maybe that word doesn't mean what you think it does.

wonderd why ghoul never posted here now i dont care so much

why dont you go back to being a nobody (forum wise) and leave this topic

we all know its some n00b just trying to scare some one off or the guy who made this topic is lying

end of

~JIX~
Apadamek (goo is life) wrote:Jix cannot be banned, all fear his marijuana and Alcohol induced fits of massing and raiding

*hides*

Return to “For Admin Archives”