Xerxes_II over one mil pop growth in chaos.

thunder
Forum Intermediate
ID: 0

shut up, your post should tip you off, she said that she gives turns, not she gives all her reasorses. please dont post again cause that was so stupid

oh look out i gave my officer some uu and naq the other night i must be a multi. :roll:
If you listen to what i say you'll learn lots
if you argue with what i say you'll lose
if you disagree with what i say your an idiot

I AM A DEBATOR FROM SASKATCHEWAN YAH

Shal Kek Nem Ron
Dyanstar
Fledgling Forumer

Ummm....no. I don't exist solely to benefit. We made a deal...he bought my supporter status, I give him my turns. Why, cause I don't use them...ever...for anything. Silly, silly. I know what multying is, and Im not a dude...LOL
No, I'm not serious, only silly...
thunder
Forum Intermediate

hehe i type in a reply first

Shal Kek Nem Ron
Dyanstar
Fledgling Forumer

Thank you Thunder. I did see your response. People are very quick to judgement around here but I do not mind explaining myself, especially on behalf of Xerxes_II...who has been nothing but sweet to me.
floophead_III
Forum Expert

Sorry, little carried away. That's an amazing deal for him though. I hope you don't plan on giving your turns to him forever that'd really mess you up =/

P.S. Thunder by insulting me you've both gotten on my bad side and made yourself look just as bad as me, so take a word from the wise and say nothing please.
Never underestimate the stupidity of your enemies.

thunder
Forum Intermediate

ohh noo not a random threat

please dont tell me not to post, if i want to call your post stupid cause it is i will

who else is on your bad side??

Shal Kek Nem Ron
xr88
Fledgling Forumer

dude, floop, you are acting like an idiot, stop making acusations, making an account solely to benefit another account only counts as multying if the same person owns both accounts. serisouly man, you are getting truly owned on these forums. stop spamming and start reading them instead.
Kill them all, for god knows his own!
Dyanstar
Fledgling Forumer

floophead_III wrote:Sorry, little carried away. That's an amazing deal for him though. I hope you don't plan on giving your turns to him forever that'd really mess you up =/

P.S. Thunder by insulting me you've both gotten on my bad side and made yourself look just as bad as me, so take a word from the wise and say nothing please.

No problem at all. And I don't mind the deal. He can have them as long as he wants and as long as I play, I don't get into attacking...so, it's nothing to me.

Return to “For Admin Archives”