SS: why are trades all or nothing?

GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
ID: 0
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

Forum wrote:i think this is the answer... it has to do with "auto-refresh" or similar...
i will put a fix in, but the user answer is to go to another page after transferring - this will solve it.... assuming the problem is the reposting of the same trade, which i think it is....
also - the receiver should get multiple 'givings' too....so not 'into thin air' ..)
(also also - i do not set your browser settings ;) )

So'kek wrote:u know i think i have a theory; i noticed that when i trade i enter the amount and hit the send xxxx button. Then it sends me to the command center. If i reload the command center, my new browser Safari asks if i want to "resend the form", the form being the code that sent the xxxx to whomever. Internet Explorer did not notify me about resending the form. So instead of reloading the page right after a trade...dont... instead click on the command center button and then u can reload the page

does this make sense to anyone else? It explains my problems (expect that 8k my friend says hes missing, but maybe he was simply mistaken)

auto-refresh -nods-

heh... i think it's funny. Like when someone recons you then auto refreshes on the sab page, causing them to send all their spies, thats funny. 30,000 spies to destroy 20 weapons always makes me laugh.

-Goo
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**

Return to “Bugs Archive”