Protective Planets Treaty.

Do you think there should be on attack page next to the name of a person some way to indicate they are under the PPT(Protective Planets Treaty)

yes
73%
no
18%
maybe
9%

Total votes: 11

I have one piece of advice for you. If they have more than 200,000 Naquadah out, then they are probably under protection, so don't bother even looking at their stats page.
Lord_Core
Fledgling Forumer

GuiltySpark416 wrote:I have one piece of advice for you. If they have more than 200,000 Naquadah out, then they are probably under protection, so don't bother even looking at their stats page.

I beg to deffer, here is the short version of the attack log of someone I hit yesterday ranked 717.

Mar 11, 2005 HellScream 241,263 Naquadah stolen 15 1 0 392,424 48,568

the guy had like 334,000 naq.

I did say probably though. I am not going to get into a fight about this, but most people bank their money pretty regularly, so if they do have over 200,000 odd, they are quite likely going to be under protection. It is not 100% guaranteed that they are, but it is quite likely.
Lord_Core
Fledgling Forumer

GuiltySpark416 wrote:I did say probably though. I am not going to get into a fight about this, but most people bank their money pretty regularly, so if they do have over 200,000 odd, they are quite likely going to be under protection. It is not 100% guaranteed that they are, but it is quite likely.

I'm just making the point that you can still lose your spies if you send them in. Heck I could even turn around and donate money to the game and be under the PPT. At ranked 31 to 40. How would you like to be the one to lose your spies to a sneak peek on me?

I just think there should be some way to tell, or even make it so that you cant spy/sabotage anyone under the PPT as well.
Replisean
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

if you can see their naq and army size then you wont lose any spies just 'spying' on them u will only lose spies if you sabotage them well thats how its always been for me anyway
Apocalypse.
Forum Irregular
ID: 0
Location: Hell (where all the other Hell spawns hang out) , awaiting my well earned damnation

This frustrated me a lot when i started playing the game but as you move up (in a couple of days) you'll be attacking bigger people , i haven't run into a person under the PPT since the thrid day i played the game .
Also it wouldn't be fair if people knew the second the newbies came out of the PPT part of thier defnse is that people asume they are still in , my opion leave it the way it is .

Avatar And Banner Created by BAHAMUT SGWs Number one Graphic designer.

Return to “Suggestions Archive”