Complete Destruction

Dmonix
Count Duckula
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Scouse
ID: 21000

Complete Destruction

Hardcore name for an idea that starts off roughly lamely :lol:

Ok so most people will know that there are a number of accounts with 0 defensive action (This is not a thread against those beautiful suppliers of resources ) and with that 0 defensive action is an overwhelming 19 defenders, as on their obliterated motherships is a massive amount of shields and volleys remaining.

Why do I point this out? Simple:
Add in an extra "if" statement into the code stating that if there is say 14shields left on a mothership and another attack is launched from someone that those last few shields are destroyed. It would clean up a bunch of nasty numbers everywhere, it would mean that people raiding with their motherships don't lose those 6 or whatever inconvenient number of shields it is.

I realise that is pretty much a waste of time on it's own all it does is remove a little "niggle" in the game but stick with me it gets better...

Get a system put in place to measure the time the mothership is completely 0'd, and if say after a week nothing has been rebuilt subsequent attacks on the target start destroying capacities on the motherships, I'm not entirely sure what good it would do but it would mean motherships take proper damage after sufficient attacks.

What you guys think?

Spoiler
Kikaz wrote:Thanks to:
MaYHeM - You guys were the closest thing I've found to family in this game, thanks for giving me a chance and eventually being crazy enough to vote me onto your high council and eventually let me lead you for several months. I had a blast with you guys.
muffafuffin
Forum Elite
Race: Ori
ID: 0

Re: Complete Destruction

i was on board til the destroyed capacity part. I dont think there is a fair way to judge the amount of time zeroed before capacaities are destroyed. To many reasons for absences during period where your stuff can get zeroed.

however getting rid of those pesky invincible defenders and left over sheilds that just peck at your lovely MS sounds great. theres no reason a ms with like 30 lasers and 12 sheilds should be damaging a MS with 150k sheilds and 225k lasers it just doesnt seem right lol.
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Koo'Keez The Tok'ra
Spoiler
Trade Feedback: http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=141353
Tekki
Forum Addict

I like the idea of taking the MS weapons to 0 but not the reduction in capacity. That makes it fundamentally flawed against the larger MSs and yes I'm biased on this but -shrug- it costs 100s of trillions to get a large MS these days and while it can be massed the safety of the capacity is something that is assumed.

Though once a MS gets to 'flattened' even though it still has some attack/defence weapons it doesn't damage another MS at all. it's just the intermediate state where it does kill some tiny MS amounts.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
Kroony
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Trout-Slap
Race: Trout Master
ID: 34764

if a MS has been zeroed the owners would be foolish to send it into battle. It should just stay in the MS garage until it can actually do something.
Caladon
Forum Regular
Race: Chaos Marine
ID: 40983

Kroony wrote:if a MS has been zeroed the owners would be foolish to send it into battle. It should just stay in the MS garage until it can actually do something.

What if sending a MS into battle was optional?
If I have traded with you, please give feedback:
http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=132155
Kroony
Fledgling Forumer

off topic but i would like it...
muffafuffin
Forum Elite
Race: Ori

optional ms's in battle would kind of suck for those people that took the time to make there MS's the biggest in the game.
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Koo'Keez The Tok'ra
Spoiler
Trade Feedback: http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=141353
Kroony
Fledgling Forumer

then wouldn't their mother ship just swoop in uncontested and add huge bonuses to their side?
Sarevok
Forum Addict
Race: NanoTiMaster

I agree with Kroony, if they were optional, it would just allow for the owner of bigger MS to improve their offensive/defensive capabilities. Plus it would be more skillful in a way, having to catch someone unawares, like missing PPT, to mass their MS, and they then have to rebuild it
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

Caladon wrote:
Kroony wrote:if a MS has been zeroed the owners would be foolish to send it into battle. It should just stay in the MS garage until it can actually do something.

Off topic but tbh i think it would take the game to another level...i mean think of the strats!
Bias Admin colour
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

Caladon wrote:

It is optional, just send it on a search mission...
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Norbe wrote:
Caladon wrote:

It is optional, just send it on a search mission...

then you cant send it into battle against a smaller opponent or attack planets, and some people have 10 planets ya know?
Sarevok
Forum Addict
Race: NanoTiMaster

Plus, if you just want it protected over night, while you sleep, unless you sleep for 24 hours, this would just leave you in the same situation as the day before. I think there should be some time delay however, like vacation. Maybe not as long, but like 12 hours before you can exclude it, where your guys are getting off, and your hiding it somwhere on your home world
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: System Lord
ID: 81691

I dont think destroying MS capacity is really an option given the ratio between cost of upgrades and cost of massing but mopping up the tiny amount of weapons/shields/superguards would be good.

Sadly several suggestions about multiple MSs and multiple MS missions have been suggested before by me and others to no avail.

Spoiler
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 459,329,001
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 2,918,478,517
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 12,677,958
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 226,236,488
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 490,627,262
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 4,131,482,551
Spies Killed(50) 4,256,505,842
Spy Killers Killed(50) 651,022,448
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 35,583,034
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 39,498,511
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 2,413,254