ingame recruiter

_Apophis_

ingame recruiter

sorry , i forgot to log in lol. i posted this _Apophis__
_Apophis_

ingame recruiter

hi all, i have got a wonderfull idea to gain soldiers.
How about a In-Game recruiter.
Its a recruiter INSIDE this game and u can click a maximum amount of 100-200players every24 hours and every player u click, u get a ingame credit, the more ingame credits u get the higher u r in the ingame clicker list, and the faster the players click you back. Isnt this a great idea to gain soldiers instead of getting soldiers out of Illegal public clicksites like Yarold? If this is a good idea then reply how u feel about my idea.

Idea of _Apophis__
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

if you're going to post this, then follow the rules and post in the correct forums...

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
Jaffa15
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

yea

i think it is a really good idea
Shoot for the moons even if u miss ull land among the stars
THE SAZ
Fledgling Forumer

So Forum officially bans clicksites.... and the first thing you do is to then ask them to create our very own clicksite with in the game.... hmm.... yeah... bright idea Poppy.... not!

People should get clicks the way they are supposed to, from friends and officers. The other way to get troops is to upgrade your troop production. These ways work! Why do we need clicksites?!

Be careful of who you choose to attack. Choose wrongly, and face the wrath that is THE SAZ.
Mattathias
Forum Grunt

His statement makes perfect sense... in the Quantum World, anyway.... Sorry Apophis, but we don't live on the Quantum World.

Mattathias
Last edited by Mattathias on Fri Mar 04, 2005 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Your spirit cannot be weighed. Judge yourself by the intention of your actions and by the strength of which you faced the challenges that have stood in your way.

Oma Desala, 5x21 Meridian
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West

Honours and Awards

I posted this somewhere else already, but maybe this way more people will read it. I don't need an ingame recruiter. Actually I think the effect of clicks should be reduced altogether. Cheating and massive click gaining should be prevented. Therefore I suggested making the recruitment links onl available to players who have logged in. That way no one can click his own or anyone else's link more than once a day.

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
nasedo
Forum Grunt

Re: ingame recruiter

_Apophis_ wrote:hi all, i have got a wonderfull idea to gain soldiers.
Its a recruiter INSIDE this game and u can click a maximum amount of 100-200players every24 hours and every player u click, u get a ingame credit, the more ingame credits u get the higher u r in the ingame clicker list, and the faster the players click you back. Isnt this a great idea to gain soldiers instead of getting soldiers out of Illegal public clicksites like Yarold? If this is a good idea then reply how u feel about my idea.

Idea of _Apophis__

Its very funny since you where the main offender for using that yarold exchange site and now you come up with this "great idea" which describing exactly what the yarold site did.

How about you just stop cheating and learn to play like the rest of us "buzz"
forgive_me
Forum Irregular

_Apophis_ wrote:hi all, i have got a wonderfull idea to gain soldiers.

Idea of _Apophis__

pls...and this is for all players....do not take credit for geting a "wonderfull idea" .....be honest and say truly...this idea is from DT....so its not yor idea......
and about this "wonderfull idea" the thing is that if woud be implemented u woud have to have a masive security sistem for it...so i don't thik this is a big problem for the game for now....the recruting sistem i meen....

Sleipnir wrote:I posted this somewhere else already, but maybe this way more people will read it. I don't need an ingame recruiter. Actually I think the effect of clicks should be reduced altogether. Cheating and massive click gaining should be prevented. Therefore I suggested making the recruitment links onl available to players who have logged in. That way no one can click his own or anyone else's link more than once a day.

well this is a good idea BUT...u and all the "veteran" players had the feaceur for other than ingame users to click yor link...so the idea about only users to click yor link shoud be implemented at the begining of the next wave...so everyone gets a fair start....
and above this...the send of yor recruter link to frends is the mane way to advertasi a online game....because i bet that more then 80% of the players that are in the game foun the game via a recruter link....;)

The_SAZ wrote: People should get clicks the way they are supposed to, from friends and officers. The other way to get troops is to upgrade your troop production. These ways work! Why do we need clicksites?!

it is very true...but a lot of people do not undarstand this....unfortunatly.....:(.....clicksites are not a fair thing for the users....althow thay are actualy responseble for a part of the game publicity.....;)
but i strongly think that clicksistems within a alice or clan shoud be permetid if it hase the admin agreament....a way to stop the votes from clicksites is that to stop all referal clicks....but that way it woud be stoping homepage posting yor link and also aliace clicksistems....:(
NoDot
Forum Irregular

_Apophis_ wrote:Idea of _Apophis__
<item> of <name> is my idea. Don't think of stealing it.

Words of NoDot
Trade Feedback Thread for NoDot
You recieved 980 Naquadriah in exchange for 490,000 Units!
Don't! Just...don't!
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West

Honours and Awards

forgive_me wrote:u and all the "veteran" players

I haven't given my link to any of my friends outside this game.

because i bet that more then 80% of the players that are in the game found the game via a recruiter link....

Yeah, sorry, hadn't thought about that. Though 80% is probably a bit steep...

Judging by the number of players, advertising hasn't been a problem up to now. Maybe the effect would not be as bad as you think.

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
Enfant Terrible
Forum Grunt

I don't see what benefit this would provide. Instead of everyone having about 400 units everyone would have about 4000. So the perceived benefit to yourself is, in theory, perfectly balanced by the benefit to others, which then begs the question why bother? It's just asking the game makers to take the time to implement a function which does nothing.
WhiteyDude
Forum Intermediate

I like the idea of recruiters in general.

Turn based gold would become bigger for all players - Naqauda would become more spread out along the land. Things would be upgraded much more easily, and more weapons would be bought.

Also, lack of recruiters would un-attract other possible players.

But that's just my opinon :).

/WhiteyDude
SHIFT TONE! OMG!

STFUBBQ?

SGW-irc founder

It means Perseverance
Jack Oneill
Forum Newbie

_Apophis_, learn to follow the rules before you suggest new ones. :wink:
World Power 3:
Link: Soon (TM)

Gloria:
Link: http://p200.ezboard.com/bgamegoddess

Star Wars sim:
Currently under construction. Link soon TM

Please send me a instant message if any of these sim's interest you.

Return to “Suggestions Archive”